This listing may not include all plans that the Texas Liver Institute accepts. Please contact our billing office if your plan is not listed.
Facility Fees and Coinsurance: What to Expect
When you schedule an appointment with TLI, you'll be advised of any facility fees, deductibles or coinsurance payments. These payments are collected at time service is rendered.
- TLI will collect co-pays, deductibles and any co-insurance.
- For private-pay (or self-pay) patients, TLI offers services at a discounted rate.
What are other patients asking us? Here's a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and our expert responses.
- I don't have insurance. Can I still visit TLI?
- I have Medicare. How do I prove that my procedure is a medical necessity?
- All visits are verified with your insurance provider prior to your visit.