Phase 1 Clinical Trials
Our Phase 1 Unit was modernly designed with the well-being and comfort of our patients in mind while our highly skilled and trained staff deliver the highest quality of care.
The Texas Liver Institute has a modern 24 bed, inpatient, Phase 1 unit equipped with private rooms, individual cable televisions, adjustable beds, individual shower units, kitchen and dining area with catered meals, games and movie area for recreation and entertainment.
- All Phase 1 personnel are CPR or ACLS certified
- We have emergency equipment and an AED available
- Our referral Hospital (Methodist Metropolitan Hospital) has an emergency department and is located within four blocks
- Our Phase 1 unit has a centralized nurse’s station and highly secured access areas with 24-hour security camera surveillance
- Our research team is adept at collecting, processing and shipping serial PK/PD samples